Espresso Master Class
Learn from one of the best baristas in Scotland. Hosted by Adrian Mancuso, our espresso essentials is a 2 ½ hour course designed to teach you how to make the perfect shot of espresso – either at home or in a work environment.
A balanced approach between theory and practice within a small group of not more than 2 people per session to ensure maximum practical time for you.
- How to set up the espresso machine and grinder for best results
- The art of tamping evenly
- Extraction techniques and impact on flavour
- Choosing the right roasted beans for your taste
- How to steam milk and be able to combine it with espresso.
- How to maintain machines adequately through cleaning procedures.
- A basic introduction to Latte Art.
What you take home:
- Our Artisan Roast booklet with a summary of the key points learned during the session.
- 250 grams bag of our Cobblestone blend for you to practice home.
Cost: £85 per person.
Location: Artisan Roast Stockbridge (100A Raeburn Place)
How to book: directly at one of our shops or through our web site HERE
Any further questions or requests feel free to shoot them to